These Terms and Conditions („Terms”, „Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with https://displaypurposes.com website (the „Service”) operated by Ailo sp. z o.o. , Kordiana 31/51, 30653 Krakow, Poland, KRS0000368886, REGON 121376183, NIP 6762430848 („us”, „we”, or „our”).
The term 'DisplayPurposes’, 'Displaypurposes.com’, 'us,’ or 'we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By using or accessing our website and Services, you understand and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. By using or accessing our website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these Terms and agree to comply with them fully.
You also declare that you are responsible for compliance with the agreement and its provisions and entirely accountable for the accepted Terms and Conditions of the Service.
Our service is used for the following:
- Instagram hashtag research,
- Analyzing the performance of hashtags,
- Recognizing Instagram banned hashtags,
- Analyzing statistics of posts and Reels on Instagram,
- Checking the best hours for posting on Instagram,
- Analyzing publicly available accounts on Instagram.
- The content of the pages of this website, along with its blog, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet all your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by and licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
We are not responsible for interruptions in the performance of the Service or selected solutions in case the interruption is not dependent on us (tool partners, other activities on Instagram).
Displaypurposes.com is the only owner of the Service and its tools, with full rights to dispose of the solutions and how to use them.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, barter, or resell the Services for any purpose. You agree not to modify, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service or its content.
You also agree not to obscure, remove or alter proprietary rights, trademarks, logos, related notices, or other notices of Displaypurposes’ proprietary rights.
You agree not to attempt or assist others in discovering the software’s source code or any know-how data.
By using or accessing the Service, you understand and agree to these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we have between us regarding the Service.
According to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on the online consumer dispute resolution system and amendments to Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (Regulation on the ODR in consumer disputes).
The Ailo, an entrepreneur-registered office in the Union concluding internet sales or service contracts, provides an electronic link to the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform enabling out-of-court dispute resolution: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
E-mail address of the Service Provider: email@example.com
By using our website and our service, you confirm that you have read the entire Terms of Service and agree to all the above rules. By using or accessing our Service, you understand and accept these Terms.
Ignorance of these terms does not exempt you from complying with them and from responsibility for your actions and decisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: